“Success with any transformational change invariably points to momentum and traction; find a leader who understands leading change and is okay with getting it mostly right and you will find a successful transformation.”
Claude Ricks is a Managing Partner at Level5 where he ensures that his clients successfully navigate the often-tumultuous industry environments and manage a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
Claude achieves this by first defining and applying Level5’s approach that supports clients in formulating a customer-centred strategy. Then, Claude helps his clients implement the changes required to consistently delivery on their promise to customers
A passionate believer in the culture of reinvention, he excels at helping clients braid agility into their competitive advantage so they maintain sustainable growth and stay ahead of the curve.
At Level5, Claude has been instrumental in delivering strategy solutions across the following areas:
- Strategy Implementation
- Executive Alignment and Facilitation
- Digitally Informed Growth Strategy
- Agile Organization Design
- Customer Journey Design and Implementation
Claude is a devoted believer in volunteering time to causes that build healthy communities. He is part of a wide-ranging mentorship network that spans a variety of industries and levels of professional experience. He currently sits on the board of directors of SQI Diagnostics (TSX:V SQD) and Siamons International. Previously, Claude on he served as the Chairman of Development Board at Georgian College.
His favourite weekend getaway involves the cottage, wake surfing, watching friends experience his 80 ft water slide for the first time or an enjoyable Brunello on the dock.
Claude leverages his extensive experience in a variety of executive roles to bring companies to life and drive actions that foster a climate of constructive transformation. His resume highlights include the following:
- As a Principal at A.T. Kearney, Claude co-lead the building of the global change management practice and lead several restructuring projects in the areas of financial services and product supply chains.
- He was the COO of gShift Labs, a platform that utilized big data to inform, optimize and report on digital content marketing across various search and social platforms.
- Prior to joining Level5, he gained broad leadership experience as the CEO of SQI diagnostics, a bio-tech company listed on the Toronto Ventures Exchange.
Claude received his BSc with Honours from Western University.